Greater Boston; Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask The Pilot
Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask the Pilot
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask The Pilot
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Boston area colleges and universities hope to deter students from the rioting that erupted following Patriots win in SuperBowl 38. 2) Procter & Gamble agrees to acquire Gillette. Merger deal is for $57 billion in stock. 3) Former commercial pilot and columnist for Salon.com Patrick Smith talks about turbulence, airport security and other fears we have about flying.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask The Pilot,” 02/01/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FEC13AE9A0854CDDB3E9F6B456FA6889.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask The Pilot.” 02/01/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FEC13AE9A0854CDDB3E9F6B456FA6889>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Patriots Rioting / Gillette / Ask The Pilot. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FEC13AE9A0854CDDB3E9F6B456FA6889