Group, The; Recovered Memories of Abuse
4/25/95 Recovered Memories
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Recovered Memories of Abuse
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Janice Bassil, Attorney; Jodie Shapiro, Psychologist, Mt. Auburn Hospital; Daniel Schacter, Professor of Psychology, Harvard University, Author, Searching for Memory.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Recovered Memories of Abuse,” 04/25/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE4535CFAD1F424588F322BDB48CEA51.
- MLA: “Group, The; Recovered Memories of Abuse.” 04/25/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE4535CFAD1F424588F322BDB48CEA51>.
- APA: Group, The; Recovered Memories of Abuse. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE4535CFAD1F424588F322BDB48CEA51