Mixed Bag; Taj Mahal
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- Taj Mahal
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Taj Mahal,” 11/04/1969, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 25, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE1DEAD8F3FC415782509C73E2E9E445.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Taj Mahal.” 11/04/1969. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 25, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE1DEAD8F3FC415782509C73E2E9E445>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Taj Mahal. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FE1DEAD8F3FC415782509C73E2E9E445