Antiques Roadshow; Big and Little
Antiques Roadshow 1320 Big & Little EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC First Air Date: 12/21/2009
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Big and Little
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
"BIG & Little" proves good things come in small - and gigantic - packages. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW looks high and low through its archive of appraisals for unusually teeny treasures and outsize objects, from an heirloom five-carat diamond ring valued at $40,000 to $50,000 to a wall-sized painting by noted American artist John Fery, estimated to be worth $20,000 to $30,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Big and Little,” 12/21/2009, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDCA5330A34C40A1BE1D3896D73662BE.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Big and Little.” 12/21/2009. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDCA5330A34C40A1BE1D3896D73662BE>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Big and Little. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDCA5330A34C40A1BE1D3896D73662BE