Cook's Tour; Classical Russian Cooking
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Cook's Tour
- Classical Russian Cooking
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Joyce Toomre, who has translated a classic nineteenth century cookbook by Elena Molokhovets from Russian. Joyce cooks up some salmon pie, soup stock and meringues.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Classical Russian Cooking,” 01/13/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 12, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDB1071F75494D16BF2D41E0DB54311D.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Classical Russian Cooking.” 01/13/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 12, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDB1071F75494D16BF2D41E0DB54311D>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Classical Russian Cooking. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FDB1071F75494D16BF2D41E0DB54311D