Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Celebrated soprano of the Metropolitan Opera and Marsalis team together for a bunch of Duke Ellington hits.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9