Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Celebrated soprano of the Metropolitan Opera and Marsalis team together for a bunch of Duke Ellington hits.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Kathleen Battle And Branford Marsalis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD979A77CB804570BD2763591D49C5C9