Group, The; Michael Jackson Settlement
1/26/94 Michael Jackson Settlement
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Michael Jackson Settlement
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; John Carroll, Advertising commentator; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Craig Browne, attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Michael Jackson Settlement,” 01/26/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 7, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD8A78AD1A6440BC9CA55CF2EF8EFC2F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Michael Jackson Settlement.” 01/26/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 7, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD8A78AD1A6440BC9CA55CF2EF8EFC2F>.
- APA: Group, The; Michael Jackson Settlement. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FD8A78AD1A6440BC9CA55CF2EF8EFC2F