Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Creme Anglaise
Simply Ming Episode 1002 Duff Goldman - Creme Anglaise SD Upconvert
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Cooking on the Fly: Creme Anglaise
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Crème Anglaise with Guest Duff Goldman This week on Simply Ming, Host Ming Tsai is joined by pastry chef extraordinaire – Duff Goldman. Together they show us how to use Crème Anglaise – a key ingredient in every pastry chef’s arsenal, and create two delicious desserts: Old School Chocolate Soufflé with Crème Anglaise and Vanilla Frozen Custard with Flambéed Berries.
Recipes Duff Goldman's Old School Chocolate Soufflé with Crème Anglaise Frozen Vanilla Custard with Flambéed Berries
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Creme Anglaise,” 08/24/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC9BC217A54341CF85539E7693E631A8.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Creme Anglaise.” 08/24/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC9BC217A54341CF85539E7693E631A8>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Creme Anglaise. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC9BC217A54341CF85539E7693E631A8