Antiques Roadshow; Vintage San Francisco, CA
1626 Vintage San Francisco EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC First Air Date: 7/16/12
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage San Francisco, CA
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
The 1997-1998 rainfall season was the second wettest (47.22 inches) in the 149 seasons recorded beginning in 1849. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW's 1998 trip to the City by the Bay featured a modest-looking Eskimo hunting helmet with an estimated value that has swelled from its original $65,000 to $75,000 to $100,000 to $125,000, while a 1385 English silver spoon declined from $10,000 to $20,000 to $5,000 to $8,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage San Francisco, CA,” 07/16/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC61F22267CB49DAAB8283A010BAD67D.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage San Francisco, CA.” 07/16/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC61F22267CB49DAAB8283A010BAD67D>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage San Francisco, CA. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FC61F22267CB49DAAB8283A010BAD67D