Christopher Lydon Special; Ben Thompson's Festival Architecture
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Christopher Lydon Special
- Ben Thompson's Festival Architecture
- Series Description
Original interviews. Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Christopher Lydon interviews Cambridge-based architect Ben Thompson. Thompson's designs form the background and setting for urban life. From Boston's Fanueil Hall Marketplace to New York City's South Street Seaport; Miami, Florida's Bayside; Baltimore, Maryland's Harborplace; Washington D.C.'s Union Station, and performing arts centers in his native St. Paul, Minnesota and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Chicago: “Christopher Lydon Special; Ben Thompson's Festival Architecture,” 09/21/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBEF6006EC9648D196868C805AB3EDAE.
- MLA: “Christopher Lydon Special; Ben Thompson's Festival Architecture.” 09/21/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBEF6006EC9648D196868C805AB3EDAE>.
- APA: Christopher Lydon Special; Ben Thompson's Festival Architecture. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBEF6006EC9648D196868C805AB3EDAE