Antiques Roadshow; Best of Antiques Roadshow, The (1997)
Home Video Master - Closed Captioned
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Best of Antiques Roadshow, The (1997)
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
Highlights from the first "Roadshow" season, hints about the season to come and a look at your own neighbors' delight and surprise as they learn just how valuable that old painting or piece of furniture is. In-studio party for WGBH supporters who've signed up to bring their prize items into the WGBH studios. Series host: Antiques expert Chris Jussel
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Best of Antiques Roadshow, The (1997),” 03/03/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBCD80FADD7D4E65BFF2E0B90F6B2426.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Best of Antiques Roadshow, The (1997).” 03/03/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBCD80FADD7D4E65BFF2E0B90F6B2426>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Best of Antiques Roadshow, The (1997). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FBCD80FADD7D4E65BFF2E0B90F6B2426