Conversation About Caring, A
A Conversation About Caring CVAC 000SD - Base WGBH Captioned Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Conversation About Caring, A
- Program Description
This program is designed to air with the documentary "Caring for Your Parents." This studio-based discussion is hosted by Dr. Art Ulene. Panelists include Jane Bryant Quinn, Gail Sheehy, Dr. Cora Christensen, Dr. Bill Thomas, and Hugh Delehanty. The program discusses how to begin the conversation with our aging parents, how to help them manage their finances, fill out living wills, manage insurance and keep them comfortable as they grow older.
Former NBC medical correspondent Dr. Art Ulene and eldercare expert Bill Thomas lead "A Conversation About Caring." This half-hour panel discussion offers concrete advice and guidance on how to start the conversation - often the most difficult step in caregiving.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Consumer Affairs and Advocacy
- Chicago: “Conversation About Caring, A,” 02/25/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FB3620F0BF1D4CB3965A67A833EAF2FF.
- MLA: “Conversation About Caring, A.” 02/25/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FB3620F0BF1D4CB3965A67A833EAF2FF>.
- APA: Conversation About Caring, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FB3620F0BF1D4CB3965A67A833EAF2FF