Group, The; Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan
10/6/93 Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Stephen Elmont, owner, Mirabelle restaurant; John Larkin Thompson, attorney, Nutter, McClennen and Fish; Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Meizhu Lui, coordinator, Boston Health Access Project; Dixie Mills, surgeon, Deaconess Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan,” 10/06/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FAEA41B5F908499DA4E562A7E5C5FC56.
- MLA: “Group, The; Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan.” 10/06/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FAEA41B5F908499DA4E562A7E5C5FC56>.
- APA: Group, The; Various professionals on the Clinton Health care plan. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FAEA41B5F908499DA4E562A7E5C5FC56