Maggie Lettvin: The Beautiful Machine; Sea, The
Shot on location at Revere Beach
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maggie Lettvin: The Beautiful Machine
- Sea, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Exercise program hosted by Maggie Lettvin (taught physical education at MIT), series began October 1969. Series release date: 1969
- Program Description
Series description: "GBH Radio's nightly magazine of issues, arts, and ideas in New England."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Hauser, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maggie Lettvin: The Beautiful Machine; Sea, The,” 12/31/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA634E1880614298814A7CB65CD3828F.
- MLA: “Maggie Lettvin: The Beautiful Machine; Sea, The.” 12/31/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA634E1880614298814A7CB65CD3828F>.
- APA: Maggie Lettvin: The Beautiful Machine; Sea, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA634E1880614298814A7CB65CD3828F