Evening at Pops; Sarah Jessica Parker, Mavis In Las Vegas
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Mavis In Las Vegas
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
"Sarah Jessica Parker/'Mavis in Las Vegas' by Sir Peter Maxwell Davies"--Star of stage and screen Sarah Jessica Parker and an irresistible version of Sir Peter Maxwell Davies' piece "Mavis in Las Vegas," filmed on location at Caesar's Palace with the composer and his muse, Mavis.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Jessica Parker, Mavis In Las Vegas,” 07/06/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA5146B5A1A549B8A9758AD67076E7B4.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Jessica Parker, Mavis In Las Vegas.” 07/06/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA5146B5A1A549B8A9758AD67076E7B4>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sarah Jessica Parker, Mavis In Las Vegas. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_FA5146B5A1A549B8A9758AD67076E7B4