Group, The; Summer movies (8/12/1993)
8/12/93 Summer movies 2
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Summer movies (8/12/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Boomer Kennedy, Owner, Chicago Auto; Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Tim Riley, Editor, Millennium Pop.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Summer movies (8/12/1993),” 08/12/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F9A43DBC3ABB4E0D8300D6F5A2D4F84A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Summer movies (8/12/1993).” 08/12/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F9A43DBC3ABB4E0D8300D6F5A2D4F84A>.
- APA: Group, The; Summer movies (8/12/1993). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F9A43DBC3ABB4E0D8300D6F5A2D4F84A