Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: One Corpse Too Many
Cadfael Series I One Corpse Too Many 90 minute presentation
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cadfael, Series I: One Corpse Too Many
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Cadfael finds himself caught in the crossfire between King Stephen and Empress Maud when he is called upon to bury 94 rebel soldiers executed on the King's orders after the fall of Shrewsbury Castle. When Cadfael counts up the dead bodies and finds one corpse too many, it sets him on a murder trail. Cadfael is played by Derek Jacobi.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: One Corpse Too Many,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F859E85C2D7A41B68597C10C9EA3768C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: One Corpse Too Many.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F859E85C2D7A41B68597C10C9EA3768C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: One Corpse Too Many. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F859E85C2D7A41B68597C10C9EA3768C