Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Bad Blood
WGBH Packaged show
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Foyle’s War, Series IV: Bad Blood
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
An experiment in biological warfare goes awry, leaving a local woman dead and Sam hospitalized, her body covered in black sores. With Sam's life in jeopardy, Foyle's search for answers takes him into the most secretive areas of the war: research even Churchill doesn't know about.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Bad Blood,” 01/01/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7E117B149FA46C1BDEF6DF1F4A3DFF9.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Bad Blood.” 01/01/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7E117B149FA46C1BDEF6DF1F4A3DFF9>.
- APA: Mystery!; Foyle’s War, Series IV: Bad Blood. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7E117B149FA46C1BDEF6DF1F4A3DFF9