AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Texas, The; Prisoners of AIDS
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- AIDS Quarterly, The
- Crisis in Texas, The; Prisoners of AIDS
- Program Number
- Series Description
This news and documentary series of magazine format shows is targeted to reach the people who are facing crucial decisions about the AIDS epidemic. The program addresses public policy, scientific, legislative, service, research, and community decisions related to AIDS. Series release date: 2/1989
- Program Description
People with AIDS who are unable to obtain adequate health care in their small hometowns are forced to find care at big city public hospitals, but those hospitals resources are already being pushed to the brink. This episode explores possible short-term solutions for dealing with the mounting AIDS crisis.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Blake, Jeanne (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Texas, The; Prisoners of AIDS,” 05/14/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 15, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7B053C0BCB147BF9F7DF60E86D347F0.
- MLA: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Texas, The; Prisoners of AIDS.” 05/14/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 15, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7B053C0BCB147BF9F7DF60E86D347F0>.
- APA: AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Texas, The; Prisoners of AIDS. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7B053C0BCB147BF9F7DF60E86D347F0