Evening at Pops; Marilyn Horne
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Marilyn Horne
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Marilyn Horne and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Bernstein: Overture to Candide Rossini: Una Voce Poco Fa (Barber of Seville) Bizet: Habanera Tippett: Suite, Pr. Chas. Bday Meyerbeer: Nobles Seigneurs Salute Saint-Saens: Mon Coer S'ouvre a Ta Voix Rodgers: You'll Never Walk Alone Loewe: Gigi Gershwin: Strike Up the Band
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Marilyn Horne,” 12/25/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F77706EBBFEA426099A0CDD6162E8C47.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Marilyn Horne.” 12/25/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F77706EBBFEA426099A0CDD6162E8C47>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Marilyn Horne. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F77706EBBFEA426099A0CDD6162E8C47