Group, The; Mass. Legislative Rompers (Junkets)
The Group on Mass. Legislative Rompers, 5.25.93, with Howie Carr, John Gould, David Lionett, Elaine Noble, Paul Walker
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Mass. Legislative Rompers (Junkets)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Paul Walker, chair, Common Cause of Massachusetts; John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; David Lionett, financial planner, Former Republican state represenative; Howie Carr, radio commentator and Boston Herald columnist; Elaine Noble, Former state representative.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Mass. Legislative Rompers (Junkets),” 05/25/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7636D524B2148C19971E72142032C62.
- MLA: “Group, The; Mass. Legislative Rompers (Junkets).” 05/25/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7636D524B2148C19971E72142032C62>.
- APA: Group, The; Mass. Legislative Rompers (Junkets). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F7636D524B2148C19971E72142032C62