Evening at Pops; Jose Molina
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Jose Molina
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Jose Molina and the Boston Pops Orchestra perfrom:
Borel-Clerc: La Sorella, March Albeniz: Triana from Iberia Falla: Spanish Dance (La Vide Breve) Granados: Intermezzo from Goyescas Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espangnol Rimsky-Korsakov: Romeras, Flamenco Leigh: Selections from Man of La Mancha
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Jose Molina,” 05/14/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F71D672DA05B45409EDC03675AE964B9.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Jose Molina.” 05/14/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F71D672DA05B45409EDC03675AE964B9>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Jose Molina. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F71D672DA05B45409EDC03675AE964B9