Mixed Bag; Light Show 5: Jeremy Steig
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- Light Show 5: Jeremy Steig
- Program Number
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 5: Jeremy Steig,” 12/18/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F6F3B955E39C4A97BC3B697C99BBF8D3.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 5: Jeremy Steig.” 12/18/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F6F3B955E39C4A97BC3B697C99BBF8D3>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Light Show 5: Jeremy Steig. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F6F3B955E39C4A97BC3B697C99BBF8D3