Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Hartford, CT
Antiques Roadshow 1726 Vintage Hartford, First Airdate: 7/22/2013 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Hartford, CT
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
Fifteen years have passed since ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visited Hartford, and some of the values of the items appraised have changed dramatically — some for the better, and some for the worse. A 1915 Coca-Cola® jigsaw puzzle and an Emancipation Announcement print both gained value since 1998, but the big winner is a Tiffany aquamarine glass vase, which was originally appraised at $30,000 to $40,000 and is now valued between $90,000 and $100,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Hartford, CT,” 07/22/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F5B06FB9D70740899CDE2F83921CB62E.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Hartford, CT.” 07/22/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F5B06FB9D70740899CDE2F83921CB62E>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Hartford, CT. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F5B06FB9D70740899CDE2F83921CB62E