Group, The; Violence and Mental Health
6/27/94 Violence and Mental Health
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Violence and Mental Health
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Harold Bursztajn, psychoanalyst; Carol Feldman, forensic psychologist; Charlene Allen, Professor of Law, Northeastern University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Violence and Mental Health,” 06/27/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 5, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F53D6F443405444E9652F1C55EF22BB4.
- MLA: “Group, The; Violence and Mental Health.” 06/27/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 5, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F53D6F443405444E9652F1C55EF22BB4>.
- APA: Group, The; Violence and Mental Health. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F53D6F443405444E9652F1C55EF22BB4