Evening at Pops; Nathan Lane's Tribute to Danny Kaye
Evening at Pops 1999 Nathan Lane
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Nathan Lane's Tribute to Danny Kaye
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Star of stage and screen Nathan Lane performs a tribute to the beloved Danny Kaye featuring music from "Hans Christian Anderson," "The Court Jester," "Five Pennies" and "Mommy, Gimme a Drinka Water."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Nathan Lane's Tribute to Danny Kaye,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F4FEB3FB7BC147DF8E6E6E2C1F790A28.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Nathan Lane's Tribute to Danny Kaye.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F4FEB3FB7BC147DF8E6E6E2C1F790A28>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Nathan Lane's Tribute to Danny Kaye. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F4FEB3FB7BC147DF8E6E6E2C1F790A28