Mystery!; Return of Sherlock Holmes, Series II: The Devil's Foot
DVS version: DVS on track 2
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, Series II: The Devil's Foot
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Holmes and Watson are in Cornwall on holiday, but that does not stop Holmes from becoming involved in a strange case - a woman found dead and her two brothers babbling insanely.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Return of Sherlock Holmes, Series II: The Devil's Foot,” 08/12/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F49A4BC25079452BAEBF331D705031C5.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Return of Sherlock Holmes, Series II: The Devil's Foot.” 08/12/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F49A4BC25079452BAEBF331D705031C5>.
- APA: Mystery!; Return of Sherlock Holmes, Series II: The Devil's Foot. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F49A4BC25079452BAEBF331D705031C5