Group, The; GOP Presidential Candidates
3/30/95 GOP Presidential Candidates
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- GOP Presidential Candidates
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Sears, former state representative; Dan Payne, Democratic political consultant; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Cory Atkins, writer; Charlie Manning , Republican political consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; GOP Presidential Candidates,” 03/30/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F48F092CB27C44ECAAEC8748390260DE.
- MLA: “Group, The; GOP Presidential Candidates.” 03/30/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F48F092CB27C44ECAAEC8748390260DE>.
- APA: Group, The; GOP Presidential Candidates. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F48F092CB27C44ECAAEC8748390260DE