Group, The; Sex Education and Public Health
5/27/93 Sex Education and Public Health
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Sex Education and Public Health
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kenneth Mayer, Director, Brown University AIDS program; Kenneth Edelin, gynecologist; Cal Cohen, internist, Harvard Community Health Plan; Vernon Mark, director emeritus of neurosurgery, Boston City Hospital; Cynthia Kettyle, director, medical student education, McLean Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Sex Education and Public Health,” 05/27/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2B5D1C5D46E48969C1B6FCC09A80635.
- MLA: “Group, The; Sex Education and Public Health.” 05/27/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2B5D1C5D46E48969C1B6FCC09A80635>.
- APA: Group, The; Sex Education and Public Health. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2B5D1C5D46E48969C1B6FCC09A80635