NOVA ScienceNow; World Without Us; Falling Through the Earth
World Without Us/ What if you fell through a hole in the Earth? NSN 2 minute promos / teaser Produced by Vin Liota has lower chroma, multiple versions of both breaks on tape
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- NOVA ScienceNow
- World Without Us; Falling Through the Earth
- Series Description
Premiered January 2005 NOVA scienceNOW is a new series produced by NOVA. For more than three decades, NOVA has been unrivaled in bringing authoritative, innovative, and entertaining science documentaries to television. Now the same award-winning producers have teamed up with veteran reporter Robert Krulwich to cover the timeliest developments and intriguing personalities in science and technology today. Presenting multiple stories in a magazine format hosted by Krulwich and reported by a diverse team of correspondents in the field, NOVA scienceNOW will air five times a year in the NOVA time slot.
NOVA scienceNOW has named Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, respected scientist, author, and director of the Hayden Planetarium in the Rose Center For Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History, to host the science magazine series with the launch of its second season in the Fall of 2006. Series release date: 1/25/2005
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Linde, Olicker (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “NOVA ScienceNow; World Without Us; Falling Through the Earth,” 02/11/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F29383FBB71F4E0E81EFCA37B4B4FC06.
- MLA: “NOVA ScienceNow; World Without Us; Falling Through the Earth.” 02/11/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F29383FBB71F4E0E81EFCA37B4B4FC06>.
- APA: NOVA ScienceNow; World Without Us; Falling Through the Earth. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F29383FBB71F4E0E81EFCA37B4B4FC06