Greater Boston; Beat the Press (9/26/1997)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Beat the Press (9/26/1997)
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Average and random real estate costs for Greater Boston as listed in Herald and real estate board.Edwin Shanahan, Oscar B rookins, Bill Cavellini. 2) three young professionals in their search for an apartment in Boston 3) Interviews with parties affected one year after the end of rent control
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (9/26/1997),” 09/26/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F28CE240D76B4E4EB2F8E101B89EA8B9.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (9/26/1997).” 09/26/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F28CE240D76B4E4EB2F8E101B89EA8B9>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Beat the Press (9/26/1997). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F28CE240D76B4E4EB2F8E101B89EA8B9