Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?; Autobahn Con, The
Dolby A NR Stereo.
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Autobahn Con, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Challenging and exciting daily quiz show based on the best-selling computer game of the same name (which was created by Broderbund Software.) Contestants compete to recover exotic treasures from infamous thief Carmen Sandiego, and audience learns geography in the process. Aimed at 6-13 year olds. Stars Greg Lee as the host, Lynne Thigpen as "Chief,"features the four-man a cappella group Rockapella. In each episode, contestants decipher a variety of clues to determine where master criminal Carmen Sandiego is hiding out with the day's stolen loot. Clues come in the form of animations, wacky live characters, props and "reports" from a wide range of celebrities. Grand prize: a trip to anywhere in the contiguous US. Series release date: 11/21/1995
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?; Autobahn Con, The,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 13, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2820281B5F545689019434C59B31213.
- MLA: “Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?; Autobahn Con, The.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 13, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2820281B5F545689019434C59B31213>.
- APA: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?; Autobahn Con, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F2820281B5F545689019434C59B31213