Group, The; Politics and religion, Campaign 1996
2/27/96 Religion and Politics
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Politics and religion, Campaign 1996
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Virginia Sullivan Finn, writer and lecturer; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Eugene Rivers, Azusa Christian Community; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School; Gjon Nivica, speaker, Christian Coalition of Massachusetts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Politics and religion, Campaign 1996,” 02/27/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F1E5E24D3877413299303C202544E173.
- MLA: “Group, The; Politics and religion, Campaign 1996.” 02/27/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F1E5E24D3877413299303C202544E173>.
- APA: Group, The; Politics and religion, Campaign 1996. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F1E5E24D3877413299303C202544E173