Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview
Black and white Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Introduction and Overview
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Opening remarks by series moderator Dr. William Kvaraceus, Lincoln Filene Center, Tufts University. B&W.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F17ADD3C5E864995A916EDE9E4A9B4EF.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F17ADD3C5E864995A916EDE9E4A9B4EF>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F17ADD3C5E864995A916EDE9E4A9B4EF