Group, The; Seamus Heaney, Nobel poet laureate winner
10/11/95 Heaney Wins Nobel Laureate
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Seamus Heaney, Nobel poet laureate winner
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Christopher Jane Corkery, poet, Blessing; Vera Kreilkamp, professor of English literature, Pine Manor College; Robert Pinsky, professor of English and creative writing, Boston University; Helen Vendler, Arthur Kingsley Porter University Professor, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Seamus Heaney, Nobel poet laureate winner,” 10/11/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ADAE7760343B6A3AE876D4FEDDA5D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Seamus Heaney, Nobel poet laureate winner.” 10/11/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ADAE7760343B6A3AE876D4FEDDA5D>.
- APA: Group, The; Seamus Heaney, Nobel poet laureate winner. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ADAE7760343B6A3AE876D4FEDDA5D