Evening at Pops; Mary Chapin Carpenter, Michael Moschen
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Mary Chapin Carpenter, Michael Moschen
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Country crossover artist Mary Chapin Carpenter along with former clown and celebrated performance artist Michael Moschen who will blend illusion, mime, light, motion, and juggling.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Mary Chapin Carpenter, Michael Moschen,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ACAB1520A4133A775736A2B97E9D3.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Mary Chapin Carpenter, Michael Moschen.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ACAB1520A4133A775736A2B97E9D3>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Mary Chapin Carpenter, Michael Moschen. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F15ACAB1520A4133A775736A2B97E9D3