Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Milwaukee, WI
Antiques Roadshow 1723 Vintage Milwaukee, First Airdate: 7/1/2013 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Milwaukee, WI
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
It’s been 15 years since ANTIQUES ROADSHOW visited Milwaukee. Ever wonder what some of the items appraised back then are worth now? Watch updates on items such as a Tiffany lamp, which was appraised at $8,000-$15,000 in 1998 and is now valued between $20,000 and $30,000!
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Milwaukee, WI,” 07/01/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0CB4FC124FD47218F147D250C99ABC0.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Milwaukee, WI.” 07/01/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0CB4FC124FD47218F147D250C99ABC0>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Milwaukee, WI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0CB4FC124FD47218F147D250C99ABC0