Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing
10/9/95 Mandatory Drug Sentencing
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Cordy, Attorney; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; James Doyle, deputy chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel Services; Abbe Smith, Deputy director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard Law School; Tim Flaherty, Asistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing,” 10/09/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing.” 10/09/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D>.
- APA: Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D