Evening at Pops; Mason Williams
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Mason Williams
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Arthur Fiedler conducting the Boston Pops Orchestra featuring guest Mason Williams. Program includes: Boston Pops March (Gould); Festive Overture (Shostakovich); Londenderry Air (Traditional); Classical Gas (M. Williams); Reason To Believe (M. Williams); La Chanson de Claudine (M. Williams); Orange Blossom Special (M. Williams); All The Time (M. Williams); Manha de Carnaval (Bonfa-Makia); Suite From Gaite Parisienne (Offenbach).
Program was taped 5/4/1970.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Mason Williams,” 05/04/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F033B45D9DC54362BC3AEB60AA0E4EEA.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Mason Williams.” 05/04/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F033B45D9DC54362BC3AEB60AA0E4EEA>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Mason Williams. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F033B45D9DC54362BC3AEB60AA0E4EEA