Thinking Big; Rebecca MacKinnon : News in the Digital Age
This Master is NOT closed captioned
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Thinking Big
- Rebecca MacKinnon : News in the Digital Age
- Program Number
- Series Description
WGBH’s New One-Week Series Thinking Big Looks at the World of Science and Technology Monday, October 3 through Friday, October 7, 2005 at 7:30pm on WGBH 2. Thinking Big is a lively, in-depth, studio based television program that features notable men and women from the fields of science and technology. Far from dry and academic, the “geeks” on Thinking Big are innovators as well as communicators—diverse men and women at the top of their fields who can articulate the big idea behind their work—and why it matters to the rest of us.The program is hosted by Lisa Mullins, anchor and senior producer of the international news radio program The World. Joseph Tovares is managing producer, and Patricia Alvarado is producer. Series release date: 10/3/2005
- Program Description
Rebecca MacKinnon, former CNN Asia correspondent and Research Fellow at the Harvard Law Schools Berkman Center for Internet and Society, explores how new forms of interactive media such as weblogs effect the way people absorb, react to, and act upon news and information.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Thinking Big; Rebecca MacKinnon : News in the Digital Age,” 10/04/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFB7A2CECC1A49B891CFEC3CD1307CC2.
- MLA: “Thinking Big; Rebecca MacKinnon : News in the Digital Age.” 10/04/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFB7A2CECC1A49B891CFEC3CD1307CC2>.
- APA: Thinking Big; Rebecca MacKinnon : News in the Digital Age. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFB7A2CECC1A49B891CFEC3CD1307CC2