Group, The; Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death
8/5/93 Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Carroll, Advertising commentator; Willie Maye, Sports director, WILD; Matthew Storin, editor, The Boston Globe; Joe Fitzgerald, columnist, Boston Herald; John Davidow, Evecutive producer, 11:00 news, WCVB-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death,” 08/05/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFAAE3BCFF944503BC9652FC424A8CAB.
- MLA: “Group, The; Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death.” 08/05/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFAAE3BCFF944503BC9652FC424A8CAB>.
- APA: Group, The; Media coverage of Reggie Lewis' death. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFAAE3BCFF944503BC9652FC424A8CAB