Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt
7/31/96 Cellucci and debt
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Cellucci and the American Way of Debt
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Susan Kaplan, President, Kaplan Financial Services, President-elect, Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt,” 07/31/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735.
- MLA: “Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt.” 07/31/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735>.
- APA: Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735