Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Krzysztof Wodiczko
La Plaza: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One Caption Master Krzysztof Wodiczko 1/29/2010 TRT: 26.46 TC: SD 29.97 DF Anamorphic, CC
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One
- Krzysztof Wodiczko
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series Premiere May 1, 2007 The series ran for 5 seasons and ended in 2012.
La Plaza, the Latino Production Unit of WGBH Boston, presents the new series Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One, a provocative in-depth talk show featuring America's foremost Latino thinkers, artists, writers, and opinion leaders. Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One will premiere on WGBH and air on public television stations across the United States. A separate version of the episodes, in which the interview is conducted in Spanish, will run on V-me, a Spanish language digital public television service.
Hinojosa is an award-winning journalist and author, and the managing editor and host of public radio's Latino USA. A seasoned journalist with more than 25 years of experience, Hinojosa is also the senior correspondent for the Emmy Award-winning PBS newsmagazine NOW with David Brancaccio.
The executive producer of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One is Joseph Tovares. Patricia Alvarado Núñez is the producer.
Conversaciones con Maria Hinojosa is the Spanish-language version of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One. It features interviews with prominent Latino artists, writers, activists and civic leaders. The first season aired on V-me, the Spanish-language digital PBS channel. Series release date: 5/1/2007
- Program Description
Conceptual artist Krzysztof Wodiczko joins María Hinojosa to discuss his career as one of the most admired conceptual artists in the world. His work has ranged from large-scale slide and video projections on architectural façades worldwide to creating a vehicle for the homeless. In his latest exhibit for the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, Wodiczko focuses on veterans engaged in active combat in Iraq, as well as Iraqi civilians.
NOTE: The 4XX program number refers to the APT number for Maria Hinojosa series. The 32XX program number refers to the WGBH number for the Maria Hinojosa series as a continuation of La Plaza.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Krzysztof Wodiczko,” 01/29/2010, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF9E0B80EE454E46B9109C11D2D0129E.
- MLA: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Krzysztof Wodiczko.” 01/29/2010. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF9E0B80EE454E46B9109C11D2D0129E>.
- APA: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Krzysztof Wodiczko. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF9E0B80EE454E46B9109C11D2D0129E