AIDS Quarterly, The; Trial of Compound Q, The; Money and Morals
TRIAL OF COMPOUND Q, THE/ MONEY AND MORALS
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- AIDS Quarterly, The
- Trial of Compound Q, The; Money and Morals
- Program Number
- Series Description
This news and documentary series of magazine format shows is targeted to reach the people who are facing crucial decisions about the AIDS epidemic. The program addresses public policy, scientific, legislative, service, research, and community decisions related to AIDS. Series release date: 2/1989
- Program Description
A major story on the financing of AIDS research and treatment; the latest news on trials of two experimental AIDS drugs, and a studio interview.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Blake, Jeanne (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Trial of Compound Q, The; Money and Morals,” 01/20/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF718BE958BE4C80B71BE621324EC032.
- MLA: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Trial of Compound Q, The; Money and Morals.” 01/20/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF718BE958BE4C80B71BE621324EC032>.
- APA: AIDS Quarterly, The; Trial of Compound Q, The; Money and Morals. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF718BE958BE4C80B71BE621324EC032