Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993)
2/18/93 State of the Union Folo (Clinton's first)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- State of the Union Address (2/18/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Alan Macdonald, executive director, Mass. Business Roundtable.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993),” 02/18/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312.
- MLA: “Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993).” 02/18/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312>.
- APA: Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312