Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Meehan / Macneil
Shanley Trial / Meehan / MacNeil
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Shanley Trial / Meehan / Macneil
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Jeffrey Abramson, author of We, the Jury, discusses jury selection in the Paul Shanley case. 2) Congressman Martin Meehan talks about his recent trip to Iraq. 3) Robert MacNeil talks about his new book, Do You Speak American?, based on the documentary of the same title. MacNeil spent several months traveling across the country, talking with people, to gauge the development of the English American language
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Meehan / Macneil,” 01/18/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EEE1D40757B64113A0BFE79A2BD09DBC.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Meehan / Macneil.” 01/18/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EEE1D40757B64113A0BFE79A2BD09DBC>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Meehan / Macneil. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EEE1D40757B64113A0BFE79A2BD09DBC