Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1997
with Barbara Eden
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 1997
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
Barbara Eden hosts the 16th edition of this annual gala, which showcases the dramatic finals of the United States Ballroom Championships, America's premier ballroom dancing competition. True to tradition, this season's program features the fancy footwork of the nation's finest dancers in two main events: the elegant International Standard and electrifying International Latin division championships.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1997,” 01/13/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EED9CD9501C846EEB10B9F586395B1DF.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1997.” 01/13/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EED9CD9501C846EEB10B9F586395B1DF>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1997. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EED9CD9501C846EEB10B9F586395B1DF