Group, The; Young Men on Street Violence
4/5/93 Young Men on Street Violence
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Young Men on Street Violence
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Darryl Williams, Mass. Lottery Commission employee and college student; Moses Cirino, Egleston Square resident; Jose Ojeda, former gang member; John Doherty, high school student and musician.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Young Men on Street Violence,” 04/05/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE2B760EA4A54EE8A742970225609267.
- MLA: “Group, The; Young Men on Street Violence.” 04/05/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE2B760EA4A54EE8A742970225609267>.
- APA: Group, The; Young Men on Street Violence. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE2B760EA4A54EE8A742970225609267