Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1998
EE master of program - Full mix 1 & 2 Mono on 3
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 1998
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
The finest ballroom dancers are in the spotlight when the curtain rises on the 17th annual broadcast of CHAMPIONSHIP BALLROOM DANCING, consistently one of PBS' top-rated specials. The 90-minute special showcases America's premiere dancing competitors, featuring performances in the International Standard and International Latin division competitions, as well as the innovative choreography of the Showdance category. Actress Barbara Eden and CHAMPIONSHIP BALLROOM DANCING faithful Ron Montez, a seven-time U.S. Latin competition champion who trains and coaches some of today's top competitive dancers, return to host the program this year.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1998,” 12/07/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EDB4E00902FF4AD88FC95700EAF56B9F.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1998.” 12/07/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EDB4E00902FF4AD88FC95700EAF56B9F>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1998. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EDB4E00902FF4AD88FC95700EAF56B9F