Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; RESPIGHI
Mozart - Concertante / Respighi - Pines Appears to be the same as A1-16360
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; RESPIGHI
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: MOZART: Concertante; RESPIGHI: Pines
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; RESPIGHI,” 04/04/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED4ECF996C1047719100E107E0CFCE91.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; RESPIGHI.” 04/04/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED4ECF996C1047719100E107E0CFCE91>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; RESPIGHI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ED4ECF996C1047719100E107E0CFCE91